Toastmasters Education Program
Communication and Leadership Development
The educational programme is the heart of every Toastmasters club. It provides members with a proven curriculum that develops communication and leadership skills one step at a time, with many opportunities for awards and recognition along the way. The communication and leadership tracks are not mutually exclusive; you may participate in both at the same time, if you wish.
see here now
- You progress along each track by working through a series of manuals, each of which offers a set of carefully crafted projects to complete.
- Each project includes an evaluation guide, which gives club members an easy way to provide immediate feedback as the project is completed.
- Once you become a member, you can begin the educational program right away.
Members who wish to focus on communication skills begin with the Competent Communication
manual that’s included in the New Member Kit. Once they have completed this manual, they can progress to the Advanced Communication Series.
- http://www.hawkerucc.org/monaxinja/8022 Competent Communication Manual
The 10 speech projects in this manual will help you develop your speaking skills one step at a time. When you finish all of the projects, you are eligible for Competent Communicator (CC) recognition. Complete the CC application in the manual and ask your vice president education to submit it online to World Headquarters. You'll receive a CC certificate and, if this is your first CC award, two Advanced Communication Series manuals free of charge.
Members working in the leadership track learn and practice leadership skills by serving in club roles.
site de rencontre pour veuve et veuf
- rencontre gratuite 26 Competent Leadership Manual
The Competent Leadership manual is the core of the leadership track. It features 10 projects, which you complete while serving in various club meeting roles. An evaluator will give you feedback on each project, helping you to improve. When you complete the manual, you are eligible for Competent Leader recognition. Complete the CL application in the manual and ask your vice president education to submit it online to World Headquarters. You'll receive a CL certificate and, if you wish, World Headquarters will send your employer a letter about your accomplishment.
- rencontre 3d gratuit Advanced Leader Program
After earning the CL award you can further refine and develop your leadership skills by working in the advanced leader program. Members working in this program are eligible for Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB) and Advanced Leader Silver (ALS) recognition.